What You Can Expect on Your First Visit to Blaine Chiropractic Accident Injury Center in Blaine Minnesota!
- Warmly greeting by our professional Staff.
- Asked to fill out basic patient information including your history and contact information.
- Our less than 7 minute wait policy will get you back to see the doctor in under 7 minutes.
- We would perform a private consultation to help determine the origin and nature of your condition.
- Then we would progress to a orthopedic and neurological examination which includes evaluating how your sensation, range of motion, muscle strength and nerve activity.
- Any additional testing such as x-rays, MRI, nerve tests or blood tests would be based on the information gathered in the initial consultation and examination.
- If after the consultation and examination we find you have a condition which is appropriate for chiropractic care we would then refer you to the proper specialist.
- However if we do find after the consultation and examination you would benefit from chiropractic care we would imminently start the appropriate therapy based on the findings of your examination.
- Therapies may include treatment to immediately reduce pain, decrease muscle spasms and increase mobility.
- Private Consultations
- Range of Motion Examinations
- Orthopedic Examinations
- Neurological Examinations
- Muscle Strength Evaluations
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Massage Therapy
- Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Intersegmental Traction
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Active Motion Therapy
- Stretching Therapy
- Strengthening Therapy
- Ham Lake
- Surrounding Areas